- Report on Anti-Doping at ITF World Championships
- Dear Members and Visitors,
I would like to formally inform you that at World Championships 2013 – ITF Anti-Doping Unit subjected 10 athletes to doping control. The tests were by random selection and included 4 gold medallists, 8 males 2 females were tested.
Athletes tested from :
Italy – Poland – Argent....
- ITF President visits Cuba
- An ITF delegation led by its President GM Pablo Trajtenberg accompanied by Master Ruben Marchini 8th Degree and 6th Degree Fernando Castro visited the island of Cuba from November 19th to 23rd.
During that time they visited the city of Camaguei where they attended to different gyms in order to observe how the activity is d....
- ITF Kids Course in New York - updated with pictures
This past weekend, the NTA-ITF hosted, for the first time in the USA, the official ITF Kids Develpment Course in Queens, New York. With the participation of 32 black belt instructors from Canada, Jamaica, Dominican Republic and USA, Master Donato Nardizzi shared his deep knowledge on the subject of childrens education and....