- Report from the 90th IIC - Chile
- On the, 4th 5th and 6th of April the ITF´s 90th IIC was held in Santiago de Chile
This was the first time an IIC took place in Chile, so there was a great expectation before the event was held. The course was a great success, gathering 180 participants and not just only from Chile, the host country, but from the....
- Two more countries for the ITF in Africa!
- The 3rd ITF seminar in Mozambique was again organized by Mr. Joel dos Santos (ITF President Mozambique/2nd degree) in Matola and Maputo. Due to his connections also two black belts from Zimbabwe (M. Rhichard Mashanje and Definate Nyunda) participated the entire week (March 17thto 22nd) together with one representative from ....
- IUC Successfully held in Jamaica
- Jamaica is in preparation to host the 5th World Cup of Taekwon-Do on August 27-30, 2014 in Montego Bay Jamaica, at the Rose Hall Convention Centre. Master Alberto Katz visited the island of Jamaica to conduct a scheduled visit (on behalf of the ITF Tournament & Umpire committee) to confirm final competition hall technic....
- ITF World Cup Registration Now Open
- The Official Registration for the ITF World Cup in Jamaica is now open. Follow this link for the registration site: http://wcup2014.pztkd.lublin.pl/registration.php
Each Country/Club participating must first apply for a log in to be able to access the site and enter their participants.
Preparations for the even....
- 89th IIC - Colombia
- 70 participants from Colombia, Perú, Puerto Rico and USA, attended the 89th International Instructor Course held in Bogota, Colombia , from the 7th to the 9th of March 2014. The course, which was led by Grand Masters Hector Marano and Ung Kim Lan, was very dynamic and full of great teaching . The course leaders guide....